We are a specialty wholesale importer of medical and personal protection masks specifically oriented to the COVID-19 demand.
Our products are sold at significant minimum order quantities and geared toward distributors and high volume users.
-10-14 day Lead time on most shipments (some stock)
For product inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disposable KN95 Mask Description:
FDA Registered Class 1, European Standard FFP2 CE EN 149:2001+A1:2009, and Chinese Standard KN95 GB2626-2006.
Particulate filtering protective face mask for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. Comfortable, light-weight weight respirator mask with earloops and adjustable nosepiece for secure fit and seal.
New 5-ply design, composed of 40g composite polypropylene meltblown (SMS) non-woven + 40g hot air cotton + 25g BFE99 meltblown non-woven + 25g BFE99 meltblown non-woven + 25g skin friendly cotton
Ideal for use in the following industries: Commercial Buildings, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation. Not intended for Medical use.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and returns cannot be accepted.
- Adjustable metal nosepiece for comfort.
- Two strap ear-loop design helps provide a secure seal..
- Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, etc. Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, etc.
- Lightweight in construction and fits securely over the face to prevent shifting during movement.
- Regular size. Ideal for daily use at home, work, travel, or trips to the supermarket and gym
- FDA Registered Class I Device. Tested for and meets European Standard FFP2 CE EN 149:2001+A1:2009. Meets Chinese Standard KN95 GB2626-2006.
WARNING: This respirator helps protect against certain contaminants. It may not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.